WELCOME!!

This blog is an account of our lives and ministry in South Africa. Please click on the tabs above to learn a little more about us and what we do.

We hope you enjoy our blog. Please feel free to leave your comments, we love to hear what's on your mind!



(If you got here from facebook or Twitter you can read the rest of our blog at SmithSA.blogspot.com)


Sunday, April 18, 2010

Water

Our pump went out for our well on the property where we live.  Without water we can’t wash our hands, clean our food, or wash our dishes.  We can’t brush our teeth, shave, or take a bath.  Tonight I went to the store to buy bottled water just so that I could have a sponge bath.


Tonight there are masses of people in Africa that have the same problem.  The difference is that for them it’s not a one or two day inconvenience, it’s a way of life.  They don’t have the option of driving to the store to buy bottled water.


As I’m going to bed tonight I’m thankful for the resources I have.  And I pray that God allows me to be his hands to bring a cup of cold water to the thirsty.


~Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment