WELCOME!!

This blog is an account of our lives and ministry in South Africa. Please click on the tabs above to learn a little more about us and what we do.

We hope you enjoy our blog. Please feel free to leave your comments, we love to hear what's on your mind!



(If you got here from facebook or Twitter you can read the rest of our blog at SmithSA.blogspot.com)


Friday, February 25, 2011

A New Blog


I have recently started a new blog titled "Real Life".  The new blog has been a place where I've talked more openly and candidly about life on the mission field and life in general.

We will continue to update our ministry blog, LERATO, just as we always have, but I wanted to invite you to stop by and check out the new blog.

The address is JennyinSA.blogspot.com

~Jenny

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your new blog, Jenny! I feel like I'm getting to know you better by reading it!

    ReplyDelete