WELCOME!!

This blog is an account of our lives and ministry in South Africa. Please click on the tabs above to learn a little more about us and what we do.

We hope you enjoy our blog. Please feel free to leave your comments, we love to hear what's on your mind!



(If you got here from facebook or Twitter you can read the rest of our blog at SmithSA.blogspot.com)


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Changes to the Blog

I'm in the process of overhauling our blog.  (If you get an automatic email alert and read our blog on email, or if you read our blog in a feed reader, come and check out the new changes!)


While making changes, I realized that the background template I've used since I created this blog is being taken down on Friday, so I will be messing around with new backgrounds and layouts.  If you visit the blog over the next few days and things seem a little wacky, be assured that things will be back to "normal" very soon!


Thanks!

~Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment