WELCOME!!

This blog is an account of our lives and ministry in South Africa. Please click on the tabs above to learn a little more about us and what we do.

We hope you enjoy our blog. Please feel free to leave your comments, we love to hear what's on your mind!



(If you got here from facebook or Twitter you can read the rest of our blog at SmithSA.blogspot.com)


Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Saw What I Saw

I love to hear stories of lives being changed when people visit Africa.  When Lincoln and I left South Africa in 2007, we thought we would never live here again.  Although we were leaving, we knew that our lives would never been the same, we would never truly "leave" Africa.  Who we were as people, the way we viewed life and the world, our thoughts and emotions had all been deeply impacted.

I recently heard this song written and preformed by Sara Groves.  The song was inspired by a trip she had taken to Rwanda.




~Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment